Wolverine Hikes

People who know me know that I belong on the Trail. I've thru-hiked the Appalachian Trail (three times, now),the Pacific Crest Trail and the mighty Continental Divide Trail. I've hiked many of the long trails here in Michigan including being the first to hike both the Ironwood Trail and the Great Lake To Lake Trail. In 2017, I hiked the Israel National Trail and the Golan Heights Trail. I was the first to hike the Baja Divide Trail in Mexico but failed miserably to thru-hike the Bruce Trail in Canada. In 2019, I hiked the TEMBR in Ecuador and 1,150 miles of the North Country Trail as it runs through my home state of Michigan.

The purpose of this blog is to keep anyone who is interested informed of my progress and to encourage those who are able to support me in these endeavors.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Martha Here...

Wolverine is focused in on finishing the PCT!  He's got about 400 miles left and he'll be done.  Any and all words of encouragement would be more than welcomed!  
He's got little to no connectivity right now, so I'm going to post some recent pictures.
Next stop White Pass, WA (mile 2303) where he's hoping to meet some Yakima friends.  After that Snoqualmie Pass (mile 2402).
Good luck, hike north, be well and get this trail done, my friend!



Mt. Adams on fire


Bridge of the Gods  Washington/Oregon border

Could this food look any more delicious?

All his stuff is here, but where is Wolverine?

Walking on the edge

Hee Haw

Little Steps


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to know and thanks for the update. Will be excited to see him finish. Git er' done Wolverine!!
Been following several blogs and keeping updated on the class F/B page.
Randy

Chris Hillier said...

Thanks, Randy! Friend Michigan Club for Hiking.

Keith said...

Keep on truckin' Wolverine! You can do it. I met you at Carson Pass in California. (Kristo's Dad)

Chris Hillier said...

Hey Keith! That was some SWEET trail magic you guys put out. Still grateful for that. Where is Kristo? Ahead of me somewhere?

Chris Hillier said...

Hey Randy! I can't thank you and Miranda enough for your help. From Ripcord survival gear to awesome snow pants. You guys have been really cool. Thank you.

Keith said...

When I last spoke to Kristo, he was hoping to get to Skykomish around Saturday 10/6.

Brian H. said...

YOU ARE MEGA!!! When you get back, I'm taking you to Pizza Popolus and Merchants again. The Clutch!!!