Wolverine Hikes

People who know me know that I belong on the Trail. I've thru-hiked the Appalachian Trail (three times, now),the Pacific Crest Trail and the mighty Continental Divide Trail. I've hiked many of the long trails here in Michigan including being the first to hike both the Ironwood Trail and the Great Lake To Lake Trail. In 2017, I hiked the Israel National Trail and the Golan Heights Trail. I was the first to hike the Baja Divide Trail in Mexico but failed miserably to thru-hike the Bruce Trail in Canada. In 2019, I hiked the TEMBR in Ecuador and 1,150 miles of the North Country Trail as it runs through my home state of Michigan.

The purpose of this blog is to keep anyone who is interested informed of my progress and to encourage those who are able to support me in these endeavors.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Moosejaw


 Moosejaw gear stores in Birmingham, Ann Arbor, Boulder, CO and now Natick, MA are the bomb. They have been knowledable and supportive of my hike since the planning stages.  Special thanks to Perry in the Birmingham store, Tom in the warehouse, Kristen in marketing, Lola who runs the Moosejaw Mountaineering FB and to all the Custies who donated their points to buy me a fantastic new pair of trekking poles!  Special thanks to Tom Miedema.  He's done this trail before and he's helped me with information, advice and gear.  Thanks to all of you!
Here's to using your teeth instead of a knife!
Wolverine




No comments: