Wolverine Hikes

People who know me know that I belong on the Trail. I've thru-hiked the Appalachian Trail (three times, now),the Pacific Crest Trail and the mighty Continental Divide Trail. I've hiked many of the long trails here in Michigan including being the first to hike both the Ironwood Trail and the Great Lake To Lake Trail. In 2017, I hiked the Israel National Trail and the Golan Heights Trail. I was the first to hike the Baja Divide Trail in Mexico but failed miserably to thru-hike the Bruce Trail in Canada. In 2019, I hiked the TEMBR in Ecuador and 1,150 miles of the North Country Trail as it runs through my home state of Michigan.

The purpose of this blog is to keep anyone who is interested informed of my progress and to encourage those who are able to support me in these endeavors.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Well...????


Everyone diggin' the new haircut?

4 comments:

Martha said...

I KNOW I included sunscreen in your resupply! What are you gonna do when your nose starts to peel?
And what is that thing squiggling down the side of your head?
Other than that...looks like a fine desert haircut. What all the well coiffed thru hikers are doing!!

Schrody said...

Love it. When we hike, ALL my head hair is coming off.

laurens said...

dude im rocking my summer time hair cut....my mohawk

Veronica said...

So, how much weight came off with that hair? I have to imagine that's a little more aerodynamic.